Only necessary if directly working on, testing, or auditing the Fismo protocol. If you just want to build cool stuff, you probably want to visit the Fismology Lab.
For the Fismo project, the stack is a simple one:
- Download a zip file of the head of branch
- Or clone the repo using
git clone https://github.com/cliffhall/Fismo.git
- Use the latest LTS (long term support) version.
- All NPM modules are project local. No global installs required.
cd path/to/Fismo npm install
- Copy environments_template.js to
environments.jsand edit to suit.
- API keys are only needed for deploying to public networks.
environments.jsis included in
.gitignoreand will not be committed to the repo.
- For your target Ethereum network environment, set:
txNode: the endpoint for sending ethereum transactions
mnemonic: a valid ethereum HD wallet seed phrase
- For verifying code and running the gas reporter, set:
block_explorer.apiKey: your etherscan/poloygonscan/etc API key
coinmarketcap.apiKey: your coinmarketcap API key